Confession: I love Monday nights. LOVE them. Why? Because I get to watch 2 hours of uninspiring but highly entertaining romance via The Bachelor. I know it's lame, but I can't help it. I LOVE hearing the girl drama, listening to how many stupid things all the girls say, the fun dates, the way Brad kisses every girl on the show (how in the world could you NOT get mad? Can we say playa?!?). But the truth is - I like Brad. Strangely, I don't think he's a player even though he smooches multiple girls in the space of my 2 hour period (maybe a week in real life). Still - if a boy did that here - he'd get the boot. But for some reason, it's ok on a tv show. It's almost like an alternative reality. And I like it.
Tonight is the season finale where Brad finally chooses between the final two girls. I'm beyond excited. Here is who I want to win tonight....
I LOVE that you love this show. I am right there with you. It's such trash but SO highly enterntaining! haha. So what did you think of the finale??? More specifically the "After the final rose" segment....ahhh...sooo awkward..she's just not into it as much.
ReplyDeleteI love this show too!! I am depressed that I don't have to look forward to Monday nights anymore:) I'm so happy Emily won!
ReplyDeleteSo I loved the finale. Thought there couldn't be a cuter ending but then when the "after the final rose" came on I was COMPLETELY disappointed. blah. She definitely doesn't like him as much. And she's not as sweet as she seemed. Boo. Now I'm ready for the Bachelorette!!
ReplyDelete