Thursday, March 17, 2011

best. christmas. present. ever.

For the past six months before Christmas I had been patiently keeping track of everything Anson ever said he wanted. Some of the things he bought for himself, but some he either 1) didn't want to spend the money on yet or 2) completely forgot about. I kept a tally and in November I went on a shopping spree (or at least that's what it felt like). I got him some pretty amazing gifts, see picture below for one of the best:












Pretty proud of myself. As I opened Anson's gifts, I got some really cute ones.











Beauty and the Beast was the first date we ever went on. He surprised me and took us to the Grapevine High School's play. It was so adorable. Especially since this is not Anson's thing AT ALL. It was already my fave Disney movie and now I like it even more.





I know this is petty, but I was pretty sure I had dominated the Christmas gifts. I was just so excited to give him something he WANTED. Little did I know. The last present I open, Anson pulls out my camera and starts video-taping me. That should have been my first clue. I start to open it - and it feels like there is nothing in the box. Next I see a piece of paper - what looks like a plane ticket. I am immediately excited! I get to go to Utah! I tell him thanks but obviously am not really understanding what I'm getting because...IT'S A TRIP TO EUROPE!!! FOR A MONTH!!!! Clearly, I haven't seen that. So I take more time, see it, start crying and FLIP OUT. It was seriously the best christmas present ever. We left 2 weeks later. pictures to come...

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog!!! You are so adorable! Your life sounds so wonderful and fun! I am looking forward to seeing the pictures from Europe!

    ReplyDelete