soooo many things to love. first of all, how could you not like a family (and family friendly might I add - they didn't swear at all) band made up of 2 brothers and a sister? Also an amazingly SPUNKY sister who if I were a singer, I would emulate in every single way. The entire night she was cracking jokes, using the best facial expressions and singing from her soul. There is something magical about a singer who is not 'over themselves' and is still genuine in their performances. there were definitely moments where i literally sighed out loud (anson might have made fun of me) because it was so beautiful, so heartfelt and so utterly raw that i almost felt embarrassed to be listening. almost like it was something so personal that you felt like you walked in on something you shouldn't have. and I LOVED IT! she was by far the most entertaining person (both in a fun and artistic way) I've seen live in a long time. and her brothers were adorable. what was even better? anson got the tickets. anson found the concert. and anson surprised me with a priceless night. LOVED it.
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
the way you lie...
soooo many things to love. first of all, how could you not like a family (and family friendly might I add - they didn't swear at all) band made up of 2 brothers and a sister? Also an amazingly SPUNKY sister who if I were a singer, I would emulate in every single way. The entire night she was cracking jokes, using the best facial expressions and singing from her soul. There is something magical about a singer who is not 'over themselves' and is still genuine in their performances. there were definitely moments where i literally sighed out loud (anson might have made fun of me) because it was so beautiful, so heartfelt and so utterly raw that i almost felt embarrassed to be listening. almost like it was something so personal that you felt like you walked in on something you shouldn't have. and I LOVED IT! she was by far the most entertaining person (both in a fun and artistic way) I've seen live in a long time. and her brothers were adorable. what was even better? anson got the tickets. anson found the concert. and anson surprised me with a priceless night. LOVED it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment