Monday, June 6, 2011

long overdue.

i am so behind. which is strange because i feel like i've written in this blog a lot. 22 times already this year. complete record for me. HOWEVER i still haven't even put up all my pics from Europe yet! which was 4 months ago! total failure. on the upside, school's out for the summer and i'm amazingly free. here are some pics from the last few month's of fun things we've done....


Bri's havin' a baby!! love you girls.



siiiccckkk.....we went to the fort worth arts fest which was really fun. tons of music, food, and of course, art. this got all over our feet. Definitely not mine or Marcie's favorite moment of the night.


the whole gang - who wouldn't want a picture with the moving longhorn sculpture?


most colorful blooms at the Dallas Arboretum during their Tulip Festival



i am in love with these - lambs ears. my grandma used to grow them and we'd pick them off then tickle each others arms with them. sounds weird but it's truly heaven.


kemah boardwalk (houston). carnival on the water


my little brother - doesn't he look a little like jimmer???


beautiful momma


love my daddy :)


kids minus michelle....


sledding!


love you grandpa jones


my new little neice....not really. but i am still 'aunt jackie' - best friend Abbie's gorgeous little girl Maggie. love her.


this is a good look for him huh? just not quite yet. haha


bffaeaeae. in high school we looked so much alike and were basically inseparable so people (even our own mothers) confused us all. the. time. so happy to have seen her. i miss you so much abbie. PLEASE MOVE TO TEXAS!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love this post!!! I so want to move to Texas! Seriously, if you guys find a good job lead I don't think it would be too hard to convince Spencer to go. :) So far we haven't found any jobs that Spencer wants to take down there. I'm totally stoked you're getting a puppy finally! Oh, and my phone is being so totally lame. I don't know how to get my voicemails (new phone) for one and it's been dead for like the last 4 days because I forgot my charger when I came to Centerville. But I will call you as soon as I get my phone back online. I LOVE YOU!!! Thanks for the shout out in this post. You're the bestest friend EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete