Saturday, December 4, 2010
I. Am. Me.
I am...an american. texan. wife. sister. daughter. latter-day saint. me. I think...too much. I always want to explore every option and then usually can't make a decision. Thank goodness I have Anson. I know...Anson and I were meant to be together. I want...to travel all the time - but it's expensive. I have....way too many books and not enough bookshelves. I wish....to go back to London. Then Italy and Spain. And do service projects in other countries. And to go back to school. I hate...gossip. And caring too much about what other people think. I miss....my sister. Like crazy. Good thing she's only on a mission and back in August. I fear....cockroaches to no end. Being alone in a big house. Not doing all I want to accomplish in life. I feel...optimistic about the future. We're both finally doing things we like! I hear...Christmas music. I really love this time of year. And yes, I put up my tree in November. I smell....a creamy nutmeg wallflower from Bath and Body Works. I search....lately for the perfect Christmas stockings...but can't ever find them. I wonder...when I'll finally feel like a grown-up? I regret....not getting certified for teaching when I was actually IN school. Probably would have been a lot easier. I love....so many things. MY #1 of course - Anson. family. gospel. warm weather. reading. singing. traveling. running. and newest love - zumba. I care...deeply for others and want them to succeed. I always...wish I was more crafty. I'm learning but it's a slow process. I am not....a seamstress. Probably the only girl from UT that isn't. But I don't like it and it doesn't like me. I believe... in Jesus Christ, that He loves me and watches over me. I dance...when I wash the dishes. And in the car. I sing...and play the piano. Usually only for my husband now. He loves it and it makes me happy. I don't....like to sit very often. I am usually cleaning, trying to find something to do or am bored out of my mind. I write...many books that I still haven't published mostly because I won't settle on an ending. I win....every battle with my husband. HA! Yeah right. I lose...everything in my enormouse purse. In fact, I had to put my purse in a locker at an art gallery the other day because they thought it was luggage. I never....want to be a hypocrite. I listen....to a vast array of music. My tastes are quite eclectic. I can usually be found...snuggled my lovesac reading a book. With Anson. At school. The gym. I am scared of....being alone when I'm old. I read...constantly. Total geek. Suggestions for new books, anyone? I am happy about...my life right now. I am happily in love, in a cute house, with a wonderful family and great job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jackie, I just saw that you answered my question about what your blog was! Don't know how I just saw that today! Anyway, I'm from Utah too and don't know how to sew either. As many times as I have tried, it always ends up a disaster.
ReplyDelete