My Savior - The One who has blessed my life in numerous ways and been there for me through every hard time I can imagine.
My cute husband - loves me no matter what I do or how crazy I act. I am so in love with him.
My amazing family. The more that I see my friends raise their kids I realize how lucky I was to have such a great family who always looks out for each other.
My favorite place to live....EVER! Sorry Mom...but you really can't beat warm weather, Southern charm, a nearby beach and no snow! God bless Texas.
What would I do without London? Someday I'll go back.
The Salt Lake Temple - where we were married and the place that let us be together forever.
Now this one may seem a little strange - but trust me, if you're trying to be healthy and drink lots of water...normal water gets old. Thank goodness for the great flavor of Propel (and hardly any calories!)
So glad that I am mostly healthy enough to run and exercise everyday.
Also strange, but one of my absolute favorite movies that I am glad I can watch over and over when I'm sick (which I've been lately...lame colds!).
I'm so excited that you have a post! I miss you my dear friend. Are you in Utah for Christmas?
ReplyDeleteJackie! Hello! I found your blog through Elizabeth's blog! You and your husband look so happy in all your pictures, etc.! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the Propel post. So good!
ReplyDelete