1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them.
11 Random Things:
1. I count stairs every time I walk up them. Sometimes I think it's to concentrate on them so I don't trip and fall.
2. Sleeping under the covers of our bed is never permitted with regular clothes on (example: naps) or swimwear. Only pj's work for me.
3. Speaking of sleeping, only my head can touch my pillow. Heaven help you if you accidently put your feet on it.
4. I LOVE making lists. Oftentimes I will put things on my list for the sole satisfaction of crossing them off.
5. I still refuse to see Lord of the Rings.
6. Laying out is one of my favorite past-times. Sometimes I don't even get in the pool. It's just soo relaxing. Give me a towel, swimsuit, book and Sonic strawberry limeade and I'm good.
7. I prefer soymilk to regular milk. But only the Silk kind (vanilla, almond and coconut flavors only). As a rule though, I don't really like milk in general.
8. I am addicted to chips and salsa. I can never stop!
9. When comparing how much things cost or if I actually want to do them (ie: go to the dentist and getting necessary work done on my teeth), I always ask if I would rather go to London with the money. Yes, yes I would. The answer is always London. Sometimes this helps me decide if I should buy/do the activity in question. (I almost didn't get my teeth fixed!) Mostly it just makes me miss London.
10. 3 of my toes are the same size. Strange.
11. On average I read 3-4 books a month. and I LOVE it.
Shannon's Questions:
1. What is your dream vacation?
i don't mean to sound like a brat, but i think i've already done it. ever since i fell in love with london, i always meant to go back and travel europe. i told myself that i would HAVE to see italy and spain before i die (i figured that would give me a large window to accomplish my goal). and i've done it. honestly, that month trip that anson gave me for christmas was the best present and most dream vacation i could ever ask for. i really can't think of anything better. i'm one very lucky girl.
2. If money weren't an issue, and you could do anything you wanted for one day, what would it be?
buy a time machine (because there would never be enough time to do this in 1 day) and travel/live around the world. i would be fine though with skipping antarctica or anywhere that cold.
3. Would you rather live in Spain or France? Why?
oh so many choices. honestly i don't know. i love both. i would almost say france because 1) no one has better architecture, style, food, a prettier language, etc... 2) i love the history of the place 3) amazing museums, gardens, palaces/castles. i really love the beautiful grime of paris and the pristine countryside. the only thing that deters me is the weather - much colder than spain. and spain has a beach. which we all know in my opinion, those 2 are very important. so...i'm torn.
4. Who is your favorite Disney Princess? Why?
My favorite Disney princess is definitely Belle. In a way, I felt like we were kindred spirits. She loved to read, I loved to read. Sometimes boys made fun of her for it, sometimes boys made fun of me for it. She had a special relationship with her father, so do I. Also, the music in that movie is fantastic and who can't help but love her kind heart when she looks past the outward appearance and shows unabashed love for the beast. Beauty and the Beast also happens to be the play Anson and I saw on our very first date. Adorable.5. Would you rather spend the day at the beach or in the mountains?
Always the beach. I love mountains but I LOVE the sun, ocean, sand, warmth, etc... Give me a beach anyday.
6. What is one of your favorite quotes?
"Be the change you wish to see in the world" - Ghandi
7. What is a chore you absolutely hate doing?
Cleaning the shower. Ugghhh... And with that being said, please don't come to my house and look at our shower.
8. What is your favorite day of the week? Why?
Friday - I always anticipate this day the most because you know only good things are coming ahead (good things meaning sleeping in, Zumba, lazy Sundays, the sacrament, going out, going out to eat and not making dinners, etc...)
9. If you were reincarnated as an animal, what animal would you be? Why?
a cheetah. i've had a fascination with them since i was little. they are graceful, in-charge, unique, top of the food chain, sleek and fast.
10. If you could be any character in any book, who would you be? Why?
I would be Atticus from To Kill a Mockingbird. This has always been my favorite book and I think Atticus epitomizes the best part of each of us. He is still reasonable enough to understand that some things may never change, but he embodies the 'die trying' kind of attitude. He has no qualms with standing up to injustice even if it means endangering himself, his career, his way of life.
11. If you could witness any event, past, present, or future, what would it be? Why?
Right now, I would like to revisit my wedding. that day was such an amazing/beautiful/special/anxious/exciting/bestdayofmylife day. i think it would be so fun to do it all again and remember all the feelings associated with it. and i'd probably ask a re-do on my reception to subtract the sick parts. yes, i'd definitely do that.
Questions for you
1. What is one item of clothing you hope no one ever sees?
2. If you were only able to keep 3 books, what would you keep and why?
3. Favorite movie of ALL TIME?
4. Where would you travel if given an unlimited budget? Why?
5. What is your least favorite chore? Why?
6. Where is your favorite place to be?
7. Dog or cat?
8. What is your dream job?
9. Sweet or salty?
10. What is your favorite season? Why?
11. If you could meet anyone (dead or alive), who would it be and why? What would you do?
Tagged: Elizabeth Leavitt, Moe Bankhead (i doubt you'll do this before you get married), Michelle Johnson, Lisa Day
No comments:
Post a Comment